Download and Licensing Instructions Home
NOTE: For instructions on accessing the Flexera Product and License Center, see Accessing the Flexera Product and License Center.
Obtaining Product Documentation and Additional Files
To obtain product documentation and additional files for FlexNet Operations Cloud:
- Log in to the Flexera Community, and click FlexNet Operations on the Community home page.
NOTE: If you do not have an account in the Flexera Community, see Accessing the Flexera Product and License Center for instructions.
- On the FlexNet Operations page, click Download Products and Licenses. The Product and License Center opens.
- In the left navigation panel, under Entitlements, click Product List.
NOTE: The Product List page shows all the product lines to which your account is entitled. If your account is entitled to one product line, clicking the Product List link opens the Product Information page directly.
- If the Product List page shows multiple products, click the FlexNet Operations Cloud link. The Product Information page opens.
- In the Product and File Downloads column, click the FlexNet Operations Cloud link for the item(s) you want to download. The Product Download page opens and lists the available product documentation.
- In the File Name column, click the appropriate link to download product documents. You can familiarize yourself with product concepts and capabilities by reviewing the appropriate Getting Started guides.