Download and Licensing Instructions Home
OBTAINING ACCESS TO OPTIMA AND CLOUD MANAGEMENT PLATFORM
To obtain access to Optima and Cloud Management Platform:
- Unless created previously, your company’s instance of Optima or Cloud Management Platform will be generated by the Flexera team after your contract is signed.
- An invitation to a RightScale account is sent from from firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: If the email is not in the recipient's inbox, check the spam folder or perform a keyword search for 'rightscale' in your email.
- To accept the account invitation, click on the validation link in the email. Once you are logged into the Dashboard, you'll need to click the Accept Invitation button.
- If you are an admin user of a RightScale account, you can use the various user roles to control the permissions of all invited users in order to manage their level of access and functionality.
- Only admin users can send account invitations.
- If you are an admin user, you must specify a user's roles before sending an account invitation. Later, you can change a user's roles under the Settings > Account Settings > Users tab.
NOTE: Only an admin user can revoke another user's admin privileges.