Download and Licensing Instructions Home
NOTE: For instructions on accessing the Flexera Product and License Center, see Accessing the Flexera Product and License Center.
Obtaining the Workflow Manager Installer
You may download the most recent available version of the Workflow Manager for which you are licensed.
To download the Workflow Manager installer:
- Log in to the Flexera Community, and click Workflow Manager on the Community home page.
NOTE: If you do not have an account in the Flexera Community, see Accessing the Flexera Product and License Center for instructions.
- On the Workflow Manager page, click Download Products and Licenses. The Product and License Center opens.
- In the left navigation, under Entitlements, click Product List.
NOTE: The Product List page shows all of the product lines to which your account is entitled. If you do not have access to multiple products, clicking the Product List link opens the Product Information page directly.
- If the Product List page shows multiple products, click the Workflow Manager link. The Product Information page opens.
- In the Product and File Downloads column, click the appropriate Workflow Manager link. You are prompted to agree to the Software Terms and Conditions.
- Click I Agree. The Product Download page opens.
- Click the link to download the Workflow Manager installer.
- Run the downloaded installer on the machine on which you want to use Workflow Manager.