Download and Licensing Instructions Home
NOTE: For instructions on accessing the Flexera Product and License Center, see Accessing the Flexera Product and License Center.
The WiseScript Editor installation is available in the Flexera Product and License Center. This center lets you download the installations, and perform other related tasks.
Downloading the WiseScript Editor
To download the WiseScript Editor installation:
- Log in to the Flexera Community, and click Wise Script Editor on the Community home page.
NOTE: If you do not have an account in the Flexera Community, see Accessing the Flexera Product and License Center for instructions.
- On the Wise Script Editor page, click Download Products and Licenses. The Product and License Center opens.
- In the left navigation, under Entitlements, click Product List. The Product List page shows all of the product lines to which your account is entitled. If you do not have access to multiple products, clicking the Product List link opens the Product Information page directly.
- If the Product List page shows multiple products, click the WiseScript Editor link. The Product Information page opens.
- In the Product and File Downloads column, click the WiseScript Editor link for the version that you want to download. The Product Download page opens.
- Click the appropriate download button.
Licensing the WiseScript Editor
To activate the WiseScript Editor:
Launch the WiseScript Editor. The activation wizard opens. Use this wizard to enter your serial number and activate the product.