Download and Licensing Instructions Home
NOTE: Flexera One is a unified platform consisting of Cloud Cost Optimization, IT Asset Management, IT Asset Requests, IT Visibility, and SaaS Management.
OBTAINING ACCESS TO FLEXERA ONE
To obtain access to Flexera One:
- Your organization will be granted access to Flexera One by the Flexera team after your contract is signed.
- An email invitation is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if one of your local administrators grants access to components in Flexera One, email invitation is sent from email@example.com.
NOTE: If the email is not in the recipient's inbox, check the spam folder or perform a keyword search for 'welcome' or 'Flexera' in your email.
- To accept the account invitation, you must do both of the following:
- First, click the Accept Invite link in the email.
- After you are logged in to Flexera One, go to the My Invitations page, and then click the check mark in the Actions column.
Note the following:
- You will access either of the following URLs based on the location of your account.
- Only admin users can send account invitations.
- If you are an admin user, you must specify a user's roles before sending an account invitation. Later, admins can change a user's roles on the Users page.
- Only an admin user can revoke another user's admin privileges.